AMAZING Nanny Available

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Janhvi Prht
      Participant

Hi! My name is Janhvi and I am a fabulous Desi American nanny who is excited at the prospect of working with a new family! A little about myself: I am 29 years old and was born in India but raised in the USA. I speak English, Gujarati and Hindi fluently as well as some Marathi and Spanish. I also drive; I own a 2011 Honda Civic and hold a safe driving record for the past 10 years. I am very comfortable driving your child around should the job require it or the need arise. Having spent over 28 years of my life in Jersey City and the Greater New York metro area, I am very popular amongst families here and come extremely well referenced. I also have a criminal background check, and CPR certification. Now on to my experience;

I have been working in the childcare industry for over 12 years now, and enjoy every moment of it. During this time I have worn every hat imaginable: teacher, tutor, nanny, babysitter, date night sitter, and even night nurse. I have worked with children of all ages from infancy to early adolescence from one at a time to a dozen. I feel especially drawn to children who are in their toddler developmental years. Their fast paced growth and learning motivates me to constantly think outside of the box when we interact. Nevertheless, I am comfortable working with them all.

I am currently looking for any opportunities that come my way EXCEPT for full time positions.

Please feel free to ask me for a copy of my resume it highlights my specific experiences and areas of specialty.

Thank you very much for your time and good luck in your search.

Sincerely,

Janhvi P.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar