GREAT NANNY REFERRAL!

Tagged: 

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi all! I’m writing to highly recommend our Nanny, Yajaira Milan. Yajaira has looked after my son and another child for over a year, from 3 months to 18 months of age. We did a nanny share, and her care for Jackson has been amazing.She was highly motivated to learn as much as she could to ensure she took the best care of the children. When she was with the children, she devoted herself to taking care of them and gave them so much love and attention.Particularly, she is very skilled in:u2022 Supervising children and caring for all of their needs to help them grow and develop in a secure and happy environmentu2022 Planning, preparing and serving meals for childrenu2022 Dressing and feeding infants and childrenu2022 Preparing formulas and changing diapersu2022 Performing light housekeeping duties related to the children’s needsYajaira has a number of strengths but her main strength u2013 according to my observation u2013 is her capability to motivate children. She always seemed genuinely interested in our son’s mental development and presented new ways of learning that captured his attention.In summary, Yajaira possess all qualities that make a nanny successful. She is very lovable, reliable, punctual, trustworthy with children, motivated, and able to make herself tune-up with the requirements of the children. Once again, I highly recommend her for a nanny position. Please feel free to contact her, directly at [email protected] or call her at 201-539-0105. Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar