- This event has passed.
Hudson Kitchen presents Table Talk Live
June 28, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event: Hudson Kitchen presents Table Talk Live
Date/Time: Tuesday, June 28th, 6-9 PM
Location: Transmission, 150 Bay Street, Jersey City
JOIN US FOR A FOOD COMMUNITY NETWORKING EVENT DESIGNED TO CELEBRATE SUCCESSES, TACKLE CHALLENGES AND EXPLORE CREATIVE OPPORTUNITIES FOR COLLABORATION
- Get tips and tricks for successfully marketing a food business through Beyond the Plate: How to be Seen, Heard and Remembered, a series of interactive, mini-sessions
- Meet entrepreneurs, restaurant owners, executives, food truck operators, chefs, farmers, journalists, investors, developers and more
- Sample a tasting menu from area startups, enjoy love music and drink specials
INTERACTIVE MINI-SESSIONS: Learn how to take beautiful food photos, create compelling culinary videos, perfectly pair food and beverage using emerging trends and gain more attention for your brand from industry experts.
- Emily Catalano, founder of Highly Social Media, a public relations firm that specializes in helping food businesses tell their stories in an informative, entertaining, and unique way
- Cara Di Falco, producer and host of Cara’s Cucina, an internet based cooking and food series
- Wesley Hall, owner of Pardalis Media, a business that produces commercials and corporate videos
- William Spencer, owner of William F. Spencer Photography, a company that specializes in food photography services and social media strategies for restaurants and specialty food brands
- David Trotta, renowned Jersey City and New York City chef and owner of Whealth, a business that creates pop-up dinner parties and community gatherings that combine healthy eating and cooking for a memorable dining experience
Are you looking for exposure? We are looking for a few more businesses to sample food and beverages at the event. If you are interested in showcasing your company, please contact us at [email protected].
EVENT PRODUCTION: AJB Events
Leave a Comment