- This event has passed.
Hudson Kitchen Presents:Table Talk Live : A Networking Event Series For The Culinary Community
March 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
HUDSON KITCHEN PRESENTS TABLE TALK LIVE, A NETWORKING EVENT SERIES FOR THE CULINARY COMMUNITY
The open to the public event will take place on Wednesday, March 9 from 69 PM at JCR Pop Up Shop 109 Christopher Columbus, Jersey City. The cost is $15, and attendees can register at tabletalklive.eventbrite.com
Table Talk Live will be a quarterly event that connects industry professionals in a supportive environment. This quarter’s theme is “Finding your Mix: Following Your Dreams as a Food Entrepreneur.” Five panelists will talk about their diverse paths to making careers in the culinary industry work for them.
Event attendees will network with the local food community and sample a tasting menu from area startups. They also will hear about successes, challenges and lessons learned from our panel of entrepreneurs. The panel, moderated by Hudson Kitchen founder and CEO Djenaba JohnsonJones, will feature:
- Alissandra (Ali) Maffucci, food blogger, New York Times bestselling cookbook author and culinary entrepreneur, founder of Inspiralized and creator of the Inspiralizer;
- Alysis Vasquez, executive chef and owner of the Jersey City Chef Collective & Supper Club, Chilltown Kitchen;
- Dawn Pascale, founder of OM Sweet Home, a specialty bakery focusing on plantbased and glutenfree desserts & cakes for wholesale, corporate and private events;
- Eddie Cotto, Jr., executive chef and owner of ME Casa, a Puerto Rican inspired restaurant and catering company; and
- Lloyd Ortuoste, cofounder of #Baonanas, an artisanal banana pudding company.
To learn more, visit
www.thehudsonkitchen.com, or call 646.319.5137.
Register at tabletalklive.eventbrite.com