- This event has passed.
The Growing Tree Learning Center II Is Open
October 27 @ 7:30 am - November 27 @ 5:30 pm
Providing services to children 6 weeks of age to 4 years old year-round!
Set up a virtual meeting by calling them at (201) 386-1502 or email at [email protected].
Hours of Operation are from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The Growing Tree II is approved by NJ Department of Children & Families for meeting Health and Safety CDC COVID-19 Guidelines.
As per COVID regulations parents and/or visitors are no longer permitted inside the center during operating hours. The Director or supervisor is on sight and available to provide assistance to families.
What you can expect at Growing Tree 2:
This School experience is one-of-a-kind! Their Facility offers…
- Developmentally appropriate practices, a private fully enclosed Playground and safe paths for daily walks.
- Stroller storage area, located through the Playground entrance.
- Certified staff members are First Aid & CPR Certified.
- Daily temperature screenings are taken during drop off and pick up. Each classroom has a designated entrance, allowing families to drop off and maintain distance efficiently.
- Spacious classrooms disinfected daily
- Social distancing is encouraged and our space is designed in a way that helps children interact safely. Social distancing signs and marking are visible around the perimeter of the school as well as inside the classrooms.
- Children 2 years and up are encouraged to wear facial masks with the exemption of meal and nap times.
- Teachers are also required to wear masks at all times.
- To minimize physical staff interaction, we have implemented food such as breakfast and lunch provided by parents. We would now solely provide 3:00 pm snacks and water. All belongings are sent home daily.
They take pride in establishing a nurturing, family-oriented, warm environment. Their team thrives in adapting to complying with the office of licensing approved protocols. Staff members are consistent with daily rigorous health/cleaning protocols to ensure safety with the prevention of transmission.
As September is approaching, their teachers are ready to work with children on literacy enrichment and reading readiness. They are eager to welcome new families to the Growing Tree. They hope to ease the uncertainty so many parents are experiencing during these difficult times. Finding a trusting daycare could be a challenge in itself, but they are here to help and provide the best service a school could offer.
They are here to serve our community and provide a safe and secure learning place. We are all in this together!