As you know, JCFamilies is Hudson County’s leading resource for parents and caregivers. We provide our sponsors with an unparalleled reach to local, diverse, socially connected and well economically established audience. JCFamilies organizes some of the largest events in the area with thousands of families in attendance.
“JCFamilies is a purpose driven qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; which allows all 2018 donations to be tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law”. We are an organization dedicated to providing wholesome parenting experience to local communities. JCFamilies is the largest and fastest growing society of parents in the Jersey City area. More than 25,000 local parents connect with us across JCFamilies properties:
- Flagship website: www.JCFamilies.com
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MeetUp
- Annually published and locally distributed JCFamilies parents’ guide (Education Guide)
We offer our members a unique opportunity to connect and network with families and businesses in Jersey City and surrounding areas. By combining information about local events, children’s entertainment, education, local businesses and much more we are able to effectively keep our members engaged while continuously increasing our sponsors’ visibility.
The JCFamilies community is comprised of local, young, diverse, socially connected and well economically established families with one or more children under the age of ten, making it an exceptionally desirable audience for local advertising. We offer several highly effective and cost efficient options for businesses to establish and maintain significant presence within our market – your target customer base.
We appreciate your trust in working with us in the past and would like to extend a warm invitation to continue to collaborate in 2018.
Advertising & Sponsorship package options for 2018:
1.1 Events in 2018: * Please note the dates are tentative.
- Easter Great Egg Hunt- Saturday – Mar 24th
- Baby Fair – Saturday – April 14th
- Spring Festival – Saturday – April 14th
- JC Summer Camp Fair – Saturday – April 28th
- Mother’s Day – Friday – May 11th
- JC Fitness Fair – Saturday – May 19th
- JC Kids’ Run – Saturday – June 2nd
- Cultural Diversity Festival – Saturday – Ago 18th
- JC Education Fair – Saturday – Sep 22nd
- Harvest Festival – Saturday – Oct 6th
- Halloween Parade – Wednesday – Oct 24th
- Halloween Spooktacular – Saturday – Oct 27th
- Holiday Party – Saturday – Dec 8th
Event Packages Available. Please write to [email protected] to learn more about package discounts.
1.2 Feministival Series/ Summer Family Events
JC Feministival is a series of events, which will serve as a means to empower, showcase and promote local businesses owned and operated by women! Each Feministival will feature local female artists, fashion designers, healthcare providers, educators and other entrepreneurs. JC Feministival Series is a launchpad for women, who invest their careers and passions into further enriching our diverse community
- Feministival – Friday – May 11th
- Feministival – Friday – June 8th
- Feministival – Friday – July 13th
- Feministival (Bubble Show) – Friday – Aug 10th
- Feministival (Back to School Picnic) – Friday – Sept 14th
* Please note the dates are tentative.
Please write to [email protected] to learn more about participation options.
2. ADVERTISING on the website:
JCFamilies Key Statistics :
- Website: over 3,500 members
- Facebook: over 10,0000 fans
- Twitter: over 1,500 followers
- Instagram: over 6,200 followers
- MeetUp Groups: over 2,200 members
Different advertising packages levels available. Please write to [email protected] to learn more about the options.
JCFamilies membership is free to the members. “JCFamilies is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law and it is your donation that allows us to maintain operations, while continuously delivering and expanding a diverse portfolio of programs to local parents.
CONTACT US: [email protected]