To provide wholesome parenting experience to the local community and connecting businesses to families.
Who we are:
– Since 2010, JCFamilies has been dedicated to serving and supporting families in the Jersey City and surrounding areas.
– JCFamilies provides key resources to the families and its rapidly growing community of savvy and socially connected local parents from diverse backgrounds.
– JCFamilies is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
– JCFamilies membership is FREE
This is how we connect families:
- ONLINE: JCFamilies is the largest and fastest-growing society of parents in the Jersey City area. More than 30,000 local parents connect with us across JCFamilies properties: website, Instagram, Facebook and newsletter
- EVENTS: There is usually one big event per month. Most of the events are free and are organized in public parks. We invite local businesses to participate in the events and to connect with the families directly. We organize entertainment for the kids and their parents in the event, like magic shows, music shows, storytime, and outdoor sports and activities.
Below are a few events which we have been organizing in the local parks for families:
- Education Fair: 40+ education businesses participate in this event and in this event we provide the opportunity for parents to connect with the school’s representatives directly to explore the options for their kids.
- We organize annual Mother’s Day to celebrate motherhood, in this event we provide a few stations to pamper our moms and entertainment for their kids.
- Our Halloween Parade is the biggest parade in the area, where the parade is lead by a group of drummers and stilt walkers.
- Harvest Festival and Cultural Diversity Festival in Jersey City is an event where we celebrate diversity in the city. In this event, we invite local cultural groups to share their culture and uniqueness of their countries with our kids.
- We annually print two educational paper booklets: One includes most of the summer camp programs offered by local schools and summer camps places and another is for education programs offered by local daycares, public schools, private schools and charter schools. This education paper booklet has been circulated in most of the highrise buildings and commercial establishments in the area.
If you’re a family with kids living in Jersey City or in the surrounding areas come join us!
VOLUNTEER WITH JCFAMILIES:
If you would like to volunteer your time and your services for JCFamilies, please fill out this FORM.
DONATE: JCFamilies is a charitable organization and most of our events (18 to 20 events per year) are free to attend for the Jersey City community and take place in public parks. In order to run this organization and to organize free public events, we need your help and donations. To donate, CLICK HERE.
Please write to email@example.com
Follow JCFamilies on the following channels: