- This event has passed.
Jersey City Spring Half,10K & 5K Races
May 21 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Jersey City Spring Half, 10K & 5K Races
Du City Tri Runs a multisport event organizer passionate about the meaning of events for the athlete, their family and friends, the sponsors, the community where the event occurs, and the sport. They organize triathlons and duathlons in New Jersey and New York.
This fundraiser supports JCFamilies, whom Citytri has partnered with for this race. Citytri feels privileged to work with this driven Jersey City non-profit. They are donating a percentage of their profits to JCFamilies.
EVENT: Jersey City Spring Half, 10K & 5K
CONTACTS: George Reagan – 347-276-7571, [email protected]
Alejandra Reagan – 347-276-7523, [email protected]
LOCATION: Lincoln Park, Jersey City, NJ
1 Lincoln Park (Large Blue Water Fountain)
DATE: Sunday, May May,21st, 2023
TIME: START – 9:30 AM
COURSE: 3.27 Mile Course over paved roads and light gravel paths. Course diagram can be seen at this MAP LINK
10K Athletes – 2 Loops
5K Athletes – 1 Loop
REGISTER at www.citytri.com
JCFamilies mission is to provide a wholesome parenting experience to the local community and connect businesses to families.
- Since 2010, JCFamilies has been dedicated to serving and supporting families in Jersey City and surrounding areas.
- JCFamilies provides critical resources to families and its rapidly growing community of savvy and socially connected local parents from diverse backgrounds.
- JCFamilies is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- JCFamilies membership is FREE
- This event is produced to raise awareness and funding for the non-profit organization JCFamilies.
- Citytri feels privileged to work with this mission-driven Jersey City non-profit, and we are donating a percentage of our profits to JCFamilies.
ABOUT DU CITY TRI RUNS ->
Du City Tri Runs is a multisport event production company passionate about the meaning of events for the athlete, their family and friends, the sponsors, the community where the event takes place, and the sport. We have organized triathlons, duathlons, and half marathons throughout the NY and NJ area for the past 15 years. We strive to accomplish three things:
- Implement memorable athletic events for adults and youth that are exciting before, during, and after each race.
- Make events something beneficial for the communities and parks where they take place. Integration of the local community is a requirement for success.
- Develop a model for success that will attract more diversity to this excellent lifestyle sport. Interest in the athletic event lifestyle is growing very fast, and we hope to spread the interest and excitement to all communities, not only the more affluent ones.
- Our Race Directors are athletes and officials with an extensive history in distance and multisport events. They have each completed the NYC, NJ, and Philadelphia Marathons, one Ironman, 6 Half-Ironman, and numerous Olympic and Sprint distances triathlons and duathlons on the East Coast. In addition, they have competed for nearly 20 years and fully understand the experience of the age group athlete.
WEB – www.citytri.com
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/CityTriRacing/
INSTAGRAM – #Citytriruns
YOUTUBE – CitytriRuns
WEB – JC FAMILIES – https://jcfamilies.com/
Leave a Comment