For all moms who love to entertain or throw a party…!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi all moms!

I’m a SAHM who’s all been very passionate about FOOD – both eating and cooking. So, ive decided to take my passion to the next level by starting my very own catering company u2013 HOMESLICE.

Itu2019s an innovative, multi-cuisine, vegetarian food company that will hopefully cater to everyoneu2019s taste buds. Itu2019s for moms like many of us who are time pressed but still love to entertain with yummy and finger licking food without having to go through the hassle of cooking, cleaning and of course grocery shopping! Iu2019ll be offering a variety of foods so that youu2019re not just limited to one specific cuisine (unlike ordering from some restaurants), but have a wide variety to choose from.

Hopefully with this venture, I can encourage many other moms to go ahead and plan their special occasions and leave the FOOD to me!

For anyone that might be interested, please send me an email at [email protected] and i’ll be sure to send you a copy of my menu and can answer any questions that you might have.

Bon Appetit!

Sumi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar