Free Listing Space for Moms Doing Business in JC

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Ladies,

We have received several enquiries from group members to post details of their business on this forum. We can’t agree more, and have provided a dedicated space to do just that!

Did you notice the space to put in information on your business/events under the section “Commercial Listing”? You can see it here

All members of this community can add in details of their business/events and reach out to the focused group of moms in and around Jersey City area. This is a DIY feature – i.e. you can add in your listing yourself.

Some basic rules to avoid SPAM and stuff that this community wont be interested in:

1. The posting should be relevant to moms, babies, or family (i.e. no listing for “Construction Equipment”!)

2. One post should not be repeated atleast for a month (i.e. dont put in 10 listings for the same thing in the same day – nobody wants to see that)

3. Maintain basic decorum and decent language (i.e. no blasting of fellow member businesses, no offensive language, no false claims)

4. If you are offering any special deals for this community, do let us know separately at Email JCFamilieswe can even post it as featured event if the offer is relevant to this community.

Have fun people! Hope you’ll find this to be a useful medium to reach out to your potential target.

Wishing you best in your business endeavors!

JCFamilies

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar