French Classes for the neighborhood children at the French American Academy

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Greetings from the FAA, everyone.

At the Jersey City Campus of the French American Academy, we are offering exciting French classes for your little ones. We currently have classes designed to bring out the multilingual side of your children, offering them an opportunity to be immersed in the French language. Combining that with our multinational, French native-speaking staff makes for an extremely dynamic learning environment and we would very much enjoy having your children join us.

Please feel free to head to our website (http://www.faacademy.org) for more information about our program. Or you are more than welcome to reach out to me (Deb Steenhout – [email protected]) if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible. Attached is a small pamphlet with all the information that you need.

Current Schedule:

Saturday Morning: Separate classes for both Beginners and Francophones from 9:15 – 11:15.

We also offer private and semi-private lessons for children and adults alike, no matter their level or proficiency.

The new semester begins in February and there is still time. Enroll now!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar