Life after baby is born….

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Life after baby is born can be tricky. Trying to navigate through all of the physical, emotional, and mental changes that take place post natal can be overwhelming to say the least. Not to mention trying to dress your transitioning post baby body. For me, wearing maternity clothes after I delivered my daughter was not an option. Two great services that I have done and helped me during my post time and highly recommend trying, are Herbal Body Wraps and V-steams (vaginal steam baths). They are great for overall specific women health issues and concerns but particularly beneficial after having a baby as you are on the journey of getting everything back to normal pre-baby.

Herbal Body Wraps are great for detoxifying,toning, and eliminating waste. This is particularly great if you just had or had a baby a while ago and still have loose tummy pouch skin that nothing you try to do, can’t seem to get rid of.

V-steams are super great for the over all internal health of women, however particularly great aiding in curing hemorrhoids, fertility issues, menopause for mature women, and especially great for womb cleansing post baby.

a local business Myrtle&Flossie offers both of these services. If you are interested or want more information, email: [email protected] and go to the website to sign up or make an appointment.

Mark
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar