our amazing nanny is available!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Hi Moms,

Our family’s situation has changed unexpectedly, and our nanny is now available in early March on a full time or part time basis. Our incredible nanny has been with us for over 2 years, she has helped raise our daughter since she was 3 months old. I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. She is trustworthy, warm, caring and just amazing with kids.She loves to take our daughter to parks and different activities and has an extensive network of nanny friends and is great at organizing play dates. I credit her with our daughter’s full social life and outgoing personality.

She is very resourceful at home as well, always playing games, teaching my daughter songs, dancing with her and doing arts and crafts projects with her.

She is very neat and organized and helped teach my daughter good manners and instill good habits in her. Not to mention helped share the load of taking care of our home, she’s been a huge help keeping the house neat and organized, not an easy task with an active toddler.

Most importantly I always felt that my daughter was safe with her. She paid attention at all times and always followed all my requests and desires regarding her care. I have heard multiple times from other parents on the playground how amazing, engaged and attentive she is with my daughter.

She is now part of our family forever, and we are very sad to loose her. Her new family will be very lucky to have her.

I could go on and on, andwill be happy to provide more details. You can email me at [email protected]

Mayeth can be reached at [email protected] and 551-655-7301

Julia

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar