The Embankment School (K-5) Spot available

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

My son will be starting at The Embankment School this September, a new Independent Private Elementary school, he is going into Second Grade. I feel that the progressive education that is being offered here is a good fit for my child and I have met with the two teachers / founders a number of times as well as attended their open house. I am very impressed with them and their approach to project- inquiry based learning and their commitment to plenty of outdoor time for the children. I am happy to give my feedback and any information to any prospective parents (you can contact me at ledavida at gmail dot com). Here are some basic facts about the school that may be of interest:

There are 1 or 2 spots still available for this upcoming 2015/16 Academic year.
      The school is offering a “Founding Families” fee discount which follows your child in perpetuity. (There is also a sibling discount) Contact the school here if you are interested in one of these spots for your child/ren: [email protected]

Location: Downtown at 342 7th Street, Jersey City (btw Monmouth & Brunswick)

Grades offered: K,1st & 2nd (this year and eventually going up to 5th grade)

Interested parents wanting to start in the 2016-17 academic year will be able to visit the school in the fall. E-mail the school to sign up on their mailing list so you can hear about open houses they will have starting this September: info at embankmentschool dot com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar