British Swim School: Jersey City Heights
201 North St, Jersey City, NJ 07307
The British Swim School at Jersey City Heights has multiple programs designed specifically for every level of swimmer. This allows for the perfect plan for you and your child!
Each program comes with a specific set of goals laid out on their website. Find the best one for you now!
Would your child survive a fall into the water? Drowning is the biggest risk for young children, according to the CDC. Have peace of mind next summer by enrolling in British Swim School’s survival lessons now. Swim lessons protect and save lives. Come join us now at Jersey City Heights and make sure your family is protected for summer!
Classes are 30 minutes long and at a small ratio of 1:4 (1:6 for Mommy & Me classes)
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 4 pm-8:30 pm
Weekdays are $176 per month, weekends $206 for 1x per week classes. 15% discount for siblings and multiples.
Here’s why you should choose British Swim School:
- The industry’s best-trained instructors
- The industry’s most safety and survival-focused program (ask about our “Survival Week”!)
- A goal-oriented, highly structured curriculum with individual graduations for fast progress
- We do not use any floaties; children learn to float independently right from the start, even babies!
- Classes are always fun, and instructions are gentle by design
- Continuously ongoing classes and enrollment (no sessions)
- A program that stood the test of time: 40+ years of teaching and thousands of happy parents nationwide are proof
- Ages: From 3-months old
- Year-round heated indoor pools
Find more information here