Five Reasons Why You Should Donate to JCFamilies
1. We connect families by creating fun and wholesome experiences for parents and families in Jersey City. More than 25,000 local parents connect with us across all our properties.
2. JCFamilies connects the local businesses through the events. JCFamilies organize everything from weekly meet-ups for New Moms and educational workshops for New Parents to bigger annual events such as Annual Halloween Parade, Mother’s day celebration, Fitness fair, Feministival fair, Education Fair,Harvest Festival, and JC Kid’s Run.
3. We provide education awareness and resources. There are several options when it comes to daycare, preschool, types of schools and educational classes for children in Jersey City. Our JCFamilies’ Education Guide is annually published and locally distributed to help parents to navigate through all the options offered in Jersey City.
4. JCFamilies does not receive government funding or any financial support from local government.
5. JCFamilies is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. This means your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.