Indoor Dining Reopens In Jersey City
In this article, we have compiled a list of Jersey City Restaurants open for indoor dining
This summer, people relished outdoor dinning at JC local restaurants. Outdoor dining gain acceptance as it was a safe bet to keep people socially distant. We got a chance to enjoy the local food while comfortably sitting on JC streets. With people now wanting more dining choices and craving for a better dine-in experience, opening restaurants for indoor dining in Jersey City is a judicious decision. Also winters approaching us in no time, we have to look for an alternative. People are also busy looking for indoor activities for winter in Jersey City.
JC Restaurants reopens
Governor Murphy announced that starting Friday, September 4th, indoor dining reopens statewide with some rules. Here, we have compiled a list of Jersey City reopening restaurants. Make sure to give them a call and reserve before you visit.
Keep in Mind:
- Restaurants are operating with a limited capacity of 25%.
- Patrons are required to wear masks while not seated indoors
- If under the age of 2, or have a health issue wear masks
- It is also strongly encouraged to wear a mask while seated if not eating or drinking.
- Tables are limited to 8 customers unless they are immediate family or live together.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Staff members required to wear masks.
- Tables spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Enhanced sanitation.
- Guests placing orders only at a table and staffers bringing food and beverages only to tables.
- Patrons barred from walking around while eating.
- Electronic menus or whiteboards should be prioritized over paper menus.
- Buffets, salad bars, and other self-serve options are not allowed.
- Groups seated at bars are limited to four customers per group, and there must be six feet between groups.
- All food and drink must be consumed while sitting at a table.
- Patrons waiting for a table are encouraged to wait in their cars to reduce crowding at the entryway.
- Customers should stay six feet away while waiting for the restroom. That distance should be marked on the floor with tape or stickers.
- Physical barriers should be installed at cash registers and host stations, and other places where maintaining distance is difficult.
Hamilton Inn– Indoor Dining in Jersey City
708 Jersey Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302
247 10th St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Porta– Indoor Dining in Jersey City
135 Newark Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302
View this post on Instagram
Brunch is BACK! 🙌 We’re so excited to welcome you inside our doors and to have you seated at our tables, this weekend, that we’re going *BIG* with three days of Brunch! ❤️ . . Join us Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 12pm – 4pm to enjoy all of your Brunch Faves outside in our Café Dining Area or inside at 25% capacity!! Book your reservations now at pizzaporta.com and remember SAFETY FIRST! 😷
172 1st St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
364 Marin Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07302
279 Grove St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
101 Hudson St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
ITA Kitchen– Indoor dining in Jersey City
682 Bergen Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07304
299 Marin Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07302
4 Path Plaza, Jersey City, NJ 07306
235 Pavonia Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07302
View this post on Instagram
Thinking in your 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑? Here you have a Great choice; Our 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐑 Fresh from the Grilled. #latincuisine #eatfreshfood #cateringlife #cubalove #jerseycitylocal #eatnj #foodspecials #jerseycityfoodie #njrestaurant #opennow #latinamericanfood #jerseycitylife #summereats #northbergennj #njfood #chefspecial #localrestaurant #tastingmenu #freshingredients #restaurantlife #brunching #ubereat #dinein #njeats #carryout #finedining #fooddeliveryservice